Nov 4, 2011

The Difference a Year Makes

In the interest of documenting for myself (and anyone else who may be interested) the differences between DevLearn 2010 and DevLearn 2011, I've embedded my Storify recap of DL10 here.  It look me almost a year to get to it, so there's some things that got lost, and some new things that I stuck in there because I thought they were interesting and related to the same topics.  I shared this with my team at work, although haven't heard any feedback from them yet.

I also ended up pitching a mobile collaboration tool project to my boss based on my experiences with social media & how much I have learned this past year. While my boss & team were excited about the idea, the advisory committee gave it the thumbs down - so it's tabled until we try again next year! I'm not giving up because I truly think it would be valuable to our users, but I'll have to wait until the next budget round. :)

I wasn't able to go to this year's DevLearn, so I've been scooping up lots of good tidbits while attendees tweet, live-blog and share the tools and resources they're gathering. I'm so looking forward to gathering interesting thoughts and recaps from my lovely PLN, keep those posts coming!

Happy Friday all!
~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment