Nov 1, 2011

Welcome

Over the last several weeks or even months, I have found that the tweets, articles and blog posts that were piquing my interest related mostly to blogging, and making a point of really reflecting on the things you've learned.  This blog will be my place to begin to make that effort.  I'm hoping it will help me to solidify the things I'm learning, think about how to apply them in my work, and even remember things that I've found interesting or meaningful as I go along.  




I welcome your comments and discussion, so please join me in this learn-along!


Thanks,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm happy to be here and will most definitely "learn along" with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn - I'll have to send you a "first commenter" prize ;)

    ReplyDelete